Kelli's Sundries and Miscellanies

A little window into the things that make my life what it is: usually interesting, occasionally frustrating, and mostly funny. Enjoy!

Name:
Location: GA

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Hey Ho, Let's Go!

Welcome to my new blog (actually my ONLY blog). Hopefully this will be a nice way for you to keep up with the ridiculously mundane things going on in my life (ie. knitting & sewing projects, books I'm reading, unemployment status, etc.) and will allow me to waste lots of time that I could be putting to use in finding a new vocation!

So, hey ho, let's go:

Knitting & Sewing Updates:

  • Just started knitting a new pair of socks. They're going to be fabulous. I hope. Everyone, prepare yourselves - if I master how to make socks, guess what everyone's getting for the holidays!? :)
  • Sewing projects revolve around 3 things: (1) finishing up stuff for other people, (2) making stuff to sell - eventually, and (3) repairing my own clothes that I have for some reason torn or butchered.

Books I'm reading:

  • I've started reading several books on entrepreneurship. surprise surprise.
  • A biography of King Ludwig II of Bavaria. Known as the Mad King. Built some fantastic castles, but the dude had serious issues. Makes for interesting reading: psychosis + money = entertainment.

Unemployment:

  • Well, I'm still in it. Not much to report. Sigh.....

4 Comments:

Blogger ragazzaostrica said...

TOO BAD YOU ARE MAKING YOUR NIECE WEAR TAHT WOOLEN CREATION IN THE SOUTHERN AUGUST HEAT....ALTHOUGHT IT IS BEATIFUL!

3:13 PM  
Blogger seismic_babe said...

well aloha my

5:28 PM  
Blogger seismic_babe said...

ok that didn't work right.....
kelly glad to hear everything is going fabulous! beautiful knitted dress as well, i thought this was a website you had developed to sell you creations....i'm gonna keep bothering you about it until you doo.....

5:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hee, hee. You crack me up. A blog. Too funny.

Actually, I am going to start doing this too as part of the website I am building. Then we can laugh at one another.

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home