Kelli's Sundries and Miscellanies

A little window into the things that make my life what it is: usually interesting, occasionally frustrating, and mostly funny. Enjoy!

Name:
Location: GA

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Exam Results!

Did everyone see all the photos I put on here yesterday? Aren't y'all proud of me??

Ok, so I didn't ACE the thing, but I passed the final exam for my real estate course with an 87. Which means I am now qualified to take the licensing exam! I plan on taking it sometime next week. Wish me luck!

This weekend is St. Patrick's Day. It is INSANE in Savannah for this weekend. Seriously. Hundreds of Thousands of people descend onto our fair city for public drunkenness via green beer. That's Hundreds of Thousands. As in, FIVE ZEROS. Impressive.

Which is why I will hopefully NOT be downtown. But I might be.

See, this weekend I will be hosting SEVERAL people at my house. Up to 4. Should be exciting. For the bathroom. Must stock up on essentials. Some of them have never been to Savannah, so we may do the tourist thing. Because I don't have to work on Friday. We love you, Pope!

But it should be fun. Carwyn, pictured below, is playing in the rugby tournament on Saturday. We here at Sundries and Miscellanies LOVE us some rugby! So that will be awesome. I will be taking photos of the tournament to post here.

Also, for those of you who are interested, my newest article just got published on www.savannahbest.com, but be warned: MUSIC on the website!!! Turn off your speakers!! It's an article about Flannery O'Connor, who was born and raised (for a while) in Savannah. The link is on the front page of the website.

2 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

Oh what fun...minus the fact that we are still trying to figure out the whole "hot tub jive" and Roy and I tried to boil us alive...thank god for the wine, or we might have actually felt the blood boil! Oh and by the way....we have finally figured it out and it's ab fab baby! Come on over anytime and jump in...open invitation!

8:14 PM  
Blogger Christina said...

ok...can I say that I am a dumbass.....everyone....I didn't realize that the comment posting was for the blog above not below.....oops...sorry

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home