Info thingy - Cuz I know you guys want to know more trivia about me!
Here's one of those info thingies that Amanda posted on her blog. So here I go with mine:
Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. Regional Coordinator for Human Eyeballs Organization (Ever seen Kill Bill?)
2. Dog Castration Assistant (also got to clean cat pans! Yay!)
3. Bingo Caller (It's not After, it's B-4!)
4. DJ at Daquiri Bar (currently)
Four movies you would watch over and over
1. Joe vs. the Volcano
2. Practical Magic
3. Pirates of the Caribbean (DUH)
4. Cutthroat Island (love them pirates, huh?)
Four places you have lived
1. Weavervegas, NC
2. Boulder, CO
3. St. Andrews, Scotland
4. Atlanta
Four TV shows you love to watch
1. South Park
2. Simpsons
3. NCIS
4. Almost every CSI (am particularly fond of Miami)
Four places you have been on vacation
1. Germany
2. Greece
3. Prague (stinky - I don't recommend)
4. Tombstone, AZ (I'm your Huckleberry!)
Four Web sites you visit daily
1. Crazy Aunt Purl
2. youknitwhat.blogspot.com
3. Go Fug Yourself
4. Sherman's Lagoon
Four of your favorite foods
1. Mexican
2. German peasant food (potatoes!)
3. Bangers & Mash (more potatoes!)
4. Potato Chips (need I say more?)
Four places you would rather be right now
1. Germany (of course!)
2. Anywhere but work - seriously, I'd go back to the dentist if I could.
3. Belize
4. Greece
Four friends I am tagging that I think will respond
1. Amanda (ha! She's already done it! Tricked you, list!)
2. Rachel
3. Catlyn
4. Chris
So TAG, y'all. You're it!
Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. Regional Coordinator for Human Eyeballs Organization (Ever seen Kill Bill?)
2. Dog Castration Assistant (also got to clean cat pans! Yay!)
3. Bingo Caller (It's not After, it's B-4!)
4. DJ at Daquiri Bar (currently)
Four movies you would watch over and over
1. Joe vs. the Volcano
2. Practical Magic
3. Pirates of the Caribbean (DUH)
4. Cutthroat Island (love them pirates, huh?)
Four places you have lived
1. Weavervegas, NC
2. Boulder, CO
3. St. Andrews, Scotland
4. Atlanta
Four TV shows you love to watch
1. South Park
2. Simpsons
3. NCIS
4. Almost every CSI (am particularly fond of Miami)
Four places you have been on vacation
1. Germany
2. Greece
3. Prague (stinky - I don't recommend)
4. Tombstone, AZ (I'm your Huckleberry!)
Four Web sites you visit daily
1. Crazy Aunt Purl
2. youknitwhat.blogspot.com
3. Go Fug Yourself
4. Sherman's Lagoon
Four of your favorite foods
1. Mexican
2. German peasant food (potatoes!)
3. Bangers & Mash (more potatoes!)
4. Potato Chips (need I say more?)
Four places you would rather be right now
1. Germany (of course!)
2. Anywhere but work - seriously, I'd go back to the dentist if I could.
3. Belize
4. Greece
Four friends I am tagging that I think will respond
1. Amanda (ha! She's already done it! Tricked you, list!)
2. Rachel
3. Catlyn
4. Chris
So TAG, y'all. You're it!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home