Kelli's Sundries and Miscellanies

A little window into the things that make my life what it is: usually interesting, occasionally frustrating, and mostly funny. Enjoy!

Name:
Location: GA

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Updates Updates Everywhere

Ok, so life is so damn busy and crazy right now. Am constantly attempting to make lists in a vain attempt to keep up with everything that's going on. ARGH!!

First off, I haven't heard back yet from the other law firm. The interview went well I thought, except that they may not want me to continue my fantastic real estate career (ha!) while working there. Which...I dunno.

NOTE: It's really hard to make decisions about life when everything in life is so up in the air, you know what I mean?

So. No job offer. Not going to stress about it. Moving on.

Am doing another open house this weekend, hopefully not involving toilet water. For those who are interested (and/or bored enough), my photo (thanks to my talented friend Chris!) is now up on the website. Go to www.poolerhomes.com and click on Meet Us, and click on my name. Ok, I guess I could just give you the link directly:

http://www.poolerhomes.com/content/agentpage.html/2876299?brokerid=0&ad_id=679647

Don't laugh at my description. I couldn't think of what to say about myself. :P I sound totally boring. And no comments from the peanut gallery. Knitting is NOT boring!!

Ok, next on the list of developments: My car. Needs help. Major help. Anyone happen to have a spare transmission lying around that they aren't using? Because the mechanic says my car needs about $4000 worth of parts (if not more, and that ain't including labor). How much is my car worth, you ask? Oh, about $1500 on a good day. With a new wax job. And some chocolates in the glove box. And some beer and a prostitute in the trunk.

So I'll be taking it to another mechanic for a second opinion, and then going to the organ donation center to get some mad cash for a kidney.

Still sewing like crazy. I will have photos to put on in the next day or so. When I get around to it.

And! I just cancelled my tickets to Germany, because Joe is coming here. Yay! Although NOT Yay for not being able to visit gorgeous Germany again, but what can you do? (Side note: Joe has Monday off from work because May Day is a holiday there. Nice. I think it's like Labor Day or something, right Joe? But they also have these cool maypoles and dances and bonfires and stuff. I'll try to find a photo and put it on here in honor of May Day.)

Last night we had a major storm come through, and right as I was getting ready to go to bed, I heard a HUGE cracking noise and then the power went out. So I set up a bunch of candles in my bedroom and bathroom and had a very Abe Lincoln-esque evening. Of course, the power came back on at 4:30 a.m. and scared the ever-living crap out of me.

Enough for now.

Happy Birthday, Joe! :D

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your picture is Mah-velous dahling. I'm disappointed you didn't go with big hair, rhinestones and a boa, though. ;)

2:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"..it's jsut a ride it's jsut a ride, sometimes you're up, sometimes you're down...."

i know, it's stressful...but as my mom would say
"it's builds character"

6:58 PM  
Blogger Christina said...

Well thank you for he kudos on the photo darlin, but you are an easy subject to photograph......all I did was snap the pic....wink

11:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought you hated camping? You know, because it involves bugs and excercise.


:P

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home