Kelli's Sundries and Miscellanies

A little window into the things that make my life what it is: usually interesting, occasionally frustrating, and mostly funny. Enjoy!

Name:
Location: GA

Friday, June 23, 2006

Finally Friday

Yes, sorry, I haven't blogged since Monday.

Here's an update on life and so on:

I might have my first real estate client, from an office-generated lead. Problem: she wants an old fixer-upper for not much money, but doesn't want it in a seedy part of town. Um, that doesn't exist here in Savannah. Ahem. So that will be...interesting to deal with. But it's good practice at least. Am also doing an open house on Sunday afternoon. We'll see how that goes.

It's hot here. But the a/c shade is still doing a fantastic job. :D

Last night was an art opening for a friend of mine who I hadn't seen in a long time. It was nice to catch up. We're planning a group outing to the beach tomorrow. Yay!

Tonight is my friend Chris's first official paid gig as a singer. I'm going to the bar where she's performing to be her official groupie and moral support.

Am down another pound. Finally. It's been a week since I lost a pound. A whole week! I ain't suffering with no fried chicken and no donuts and no potato chips for nothing here, metabolism. Get on it!

Um, I think that's it for this week. Very busy. Very busy. But things are good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home