Monday - Yuck.
So the good thing about this past weekend was: got to go look at houses. Fun! I learned a lot about some of the towns and neighborhoods around Savannah that I had never explored before. Very good.
I went into one bungalow built in 1940. DARLING. Had a built in china cabinet and hardwood floors, and several built in bookshelves. So cute. Not in a good neighbhorhood though - very near the Port Authority. And we all know how seedy those areas get, what with all the sailors and such! ;)
Also, the World Cup was on tv this weekend, which was really fun. It actually motivated me to exercise! Look out!
(By the way, for those of you keeping track - and I pity you for the obvious boredom you must be suffering through to actually keep track): I have lost a total of 6 lbs in a week. Um, wow. This is a good diet I'm on.
New wardrobe, here I come.
Am trying to be upbeat and chipper today, but am at sucky job that I hate, so it's a bit hard to force the chipper-ness. Also, because of the certain moron who will not be named, I won't be able to take lunch today.
Hmm...maybe THAT explains the rapid weight loss!
Other than that, let's see....Oh! The a/c shade seems to be working! It got up into the 80s this weekend - hot and sunny, and it stayed a lovely 76 in my house. Go Team Home Depot!
I also started on some other sewing projects that are progressing nicely. Then I will throw my sewing machine away and never sew again.
Well, maybe not. But I will instead sew for myself! Yay!
Ok, back to the stupid grind. Happy Monday, y'all.
I went into one bungalow built in 1940. DARLING. Had a built in china cabinet and hardwood floors, and several built in bookshelves. So cute. Not in a good neighbhorhood though - very near the Port Authority. And we all know how seedy those areas get, what with all the sailors and such! ;)
Also, the World Cup was on tv this weekend, which was really fun. It actually motivated me to exercise! Look out!
(By the way, for those of you keeping track - and I pity you for the obvious boredom you must be suffering through to actually keep track): I have lost a total of 6 lbs in a week. Um, wow. This is a good diet I'm on.
New wardrobe, here I come.
Am trying to be upbeat and chipper today, but am at sucky job that I hate, so it's a bit hard to force the chipper-ness. Also, because of the certain moron who will not be named, I won't be able to take lunch today.
Hmm...maybe THAT explains the rapid weight loss!
Other than that, let's see....Oh! The a/c shade seems to be working! It got up into the 80s this weekend - hot and sunny, and it stayed a lovely 76 in my house. Go Team Home Depot!
I also started on some other sewing projects that are progressing nicely. Then I will throw my sewing machine away and never sew again.
Well, maybe not. But I will instead sew for myself! Yay!
Ok, back to the stupid grind. Happy Monday, y'all.

2 Comments:
I am keeping up. Not out of boredom, but jealousy. Jealousy and a whopping case of Watson's Syndrome.
hmmm, i had a beautiful dream that i could borrow a sewing machine from the local library...
but then i woke up.
tell me more on the house front!
Post a Comment
<< Home