Kelli's Sundries and Miscellanies

A little window into the things that make my life what it is: usually interesting, occasionally frustrating, and mostly funny. Enjoy!

Name:
Location: GA

Friday, July 28, 2006

Faster than a speeding bullet, or something.

So do you ever get the feeling that your life is a train speeding along and you're just watching everything fly by, and you have little or no control over anything and you're reduced to just being a passive observer?

Yeah. I got that happening today.

Also? Rude people piss me off. Why is that people think they can be rude to the office peons and that said peons just don't matter and aren't actually PEOPLE who deserve a smidge of RESPECT?

It's a good thing I don't own any rat poison, that's all I have to say about that.

So!

Onto better things!

Over the past few days, I've been diligently working to purge the excess out of the ol' sewing room. And wow. There was a LOT Of crap in there. I have now gotten rid of a total of FIVE garbage bags full of fabric. 2 are garbage, and 3 are full of usable scraps. It's so nice to actually have some of this under control! The shelves are cleaned off, the plastic bins are emptied out, and the floor is VISIBLE. wow.

Soon it will be time to move beyond the sewing room and start packing up books, clothes, and other stuff. I'm happy to start with the sewing room first - it's definitely the worst, so it's best to get it over with at the beginning, no?

This is all very exciting. Even though moving is often a pain in the posterior, this is enjoyable. It feels so good to purge useless things out of my home and life, and the prospect of our new house is so exciting that I don't want to clutter it up with mint green polyester! :D

Ok, back to the stupid job. Anyone know anybody who's hiring? For anything? Seriously?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home