Unpacking? Ummmm.......
So! It's Monday again. Mondays are not really my favorite days of the week, although I must say that the stability of having a place to go to and sit and zone out (aka the J-O-B) is good for me, as I apparently do not do well with having no schedule.
As evidenced by yesterday.
When I sat on the couch and hardly moved.
Was I sick? No. Headachy? No. West Nile Virus? No.
Just lazy.
I did make mad progress on the xbox game. Ha!
Actually, we had a very nice weekend. Saturday we went to the beach with Joe's coworkers, one of whom is leaving to go back to Germany next week. It was a hot, beautifully clear day with smooth water. Gorgeous.
Side Note: How does someone sunburn their armpits? Because I managed to do it. Somehow. Even though I didn't have my arms up over my head, or one of those weird reflector sun-pan things. Underwire bras? Not so comfy right now. End Side Note.
Sunday, as I said, was Unpacking Day. Oh, did I fail to mention that? Funny. Because we did not so much unpacking. But we did think about it. We looked at the boxes. We willed them with our (apparently very weak) Powers of Telepathy to unpack themselves. We shifted a few of them around so as to create the impression that something had been unpacked (ok, that was just me - sorry Joe!).
So here is Monday again. And I'm hungry! Time to go!
As evidenced by yesterday.
When I sat on the couch and hardly moved.
Was I sick? No. Headachy? No. West Nile Virus? No.
Just lazy.
I did make mad progress on the xbox game. Ha!
Actually, we had a very nice weekend. Saturday we went to the beach with Joe's coworkers, one of whom is leaving to go back to Germany next week. It was a hot, beautifully clear day with smooth water. Gorgeous.
Side Note: How does someone sunburn their armpits? Because I managed to do it. Somehow. Even though I didn't have my arms up over my head, or one of those weird reflector sun-pan things. Underwire bras? Not so comfy right now. End Side Note.
Sunday, as I said, was Unpacking Day. Oh, did I fail to mention that? Funny. Because we did not so much unpacking. But we did think about it. We looked at the boxes. We willed them with our (apparently very weak) Powers of Telepathy to unpack themselves. We shifted a few of them around so as to create the impression that something had been unpacked (ok, that was just me - sorry Joe!).
So here is Monday again. And I'm hungry! Time to go!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home