Kelli's Sundries and Miscellanies

A little window into the things that make my life what it is: usually interesting, occasionally frustrating, and mostly funny. Enjoy!

Name:
Location: GA

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

All things German and Gold!

Joe and I had a fantastic time in Atlanta. We went to Helen, GA (a town built to look like a German village). Joe cracked up when he saw it. We also went gold-panning in Dahlonega, GA, home of the U.S.'s first gold rush in the early 1840s. And YES, we did find some gold! Ka-ching!

Joe will be coming back to Atlanta this weekend, and I'll pick him up at the airport there and drive him to Savannah for a week or so. Should be a great time.

Oh, and my newest article just got published online. Take a look and enjoy!

http://www.savannahbest.com/trav/germany.htm

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is an awesome article! I am so glad to see you published! VERY exciting.

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home