Day and Night!
Happy Spring Equinox!
It's that time of year - the beginning of spring! Flowers bloom, hormones flow, and lots of little baby bunnies appear like magic!
Oh yeah, and there's chocolate. Sweet.
St. Patrick's Day weekend was.....exhausting. For me AND my liver. But very fun. I will be posting photos of some of the funnier/crazier/stupider (new word) events of the weekend.
Here's a quick tally:
* 22 - Approximate number of drinks I consumed in 2 1/2 days (and I was the sober one!)
* 6 - Number of hours of sleep from Thursday to Saturday
* 3 - Number of incriminating photos taken of men in their underwear
* 1 - Number of random rugby players I didn't know who slept on my floor
* 1 - Number of trips to the emergency room
* 8 - Number of stitches in Carwyn's face by Saturday afternoon
* 2 - Number of people who bled on me or my furniture
All in all it was a successful weekend. No net population gains or losses. Photos forthcoming.
Have a lovely Equinox everyone!
It's that time of year - the beginning of spring! Flowers bloom, hormones flow, and lots of little baby bunnies appear like magic!
Oh yeah, and there's chocolate. Sweet.
St. Patrick's Day weekend was.....exhausting. For me AND my liver. But very fun. I will be posting photos of some of the funnier/crazier/stupider (new word) events of the weekend.
Here's a quick tally:
* 22 - Approximate number of drinks I consumed in 2 1/2 days (and I was the sober one!)
* 6 - Number of hours of sleep from Thursday to Saturday
* 3 - Number of incriminating photos taken of men in their underwear
* 1 - Number of random rugby players I didn't know who slept on my floor
* 1 - Number of trips to the emergency room
* 8 - Number of stitches in Carwyn's face by Saturday afternoon
* 2 - Number of people who bled on me or my furniture
All in all it was a successful weekend. No net population gains or losses. Photos forthcoming.
Have a lovely Equinox everyone!

1 Comments:
Wooohooo! Love your tally. I hope you took lots of pictures. Including ER shots. I know you're good for those. Glad you came through unscathed. Sort of. Your poor liver. . . .
But, then again, it's not like it hasn't been in training for YEARS.
Post a Comment
<< Home