Kelli's Sundries and Miscellanies

A little window into the things that make my life what it is: usually interesting, occasionally frustrating, and mostly funny. Enjoy!

Name:
Location: GA

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Time In

Ok, so my week of Boss-less joy is now almost over. And I managed to get nothing done. I'm further behind than when he left. And the office is still a mess. And damn. I suck.

What happened this past week? I dunno. Got sucked into that time warp where your brain just kind of stops functioning and then you realize it's already 4 pm.

Also, I went to the dentist. And the optometrist. Which takes time too. But in a useful way.

I should get to pick up my glasses today. Very exciting!

I will post photos, I promise!

Ok, back to work. Must look like I accomplished something before he gets back. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home