Knitting photos finally??? Oh no.
Pre- and Post-Olympic progress on the sweater. Not so good.
Also, I took photos of the gnome. Very artistic. Tastefully done and such. But for some reason, the only program on my work computer that deals with photos is Paint. And we all know how much Paint sucks. I can't even resize the photos. Apparently their definition of resize means: chop off wherever we feel like it.
So the photos might have to wait. Because I can't do anything right I guess.
Ok, but I went to the optometrist this morning. Got checked up - eyes are good. Ordered new contacts, and actually got new glasses. Even though I go to Lenscrafters, it takes a lot to make my Hubble-level prescription, so I have to wait. BUT. Very exciting. I hope I look smart, but not so smart I look not fun. :)
So I wanted to cut out of work early today and go kayaking, but am not sure that's going to happen. It took too long at the optometrist and now I have a ton of stuff to do before I leave. Oh well. It's awfully windy for kayaking today anyway.
Nothing else to report. Except that glasses frames are WAY overpriced. Man. That was painful. You perfect vision people out there need to REALLY appreciate not having to drop $500 on vision repair equipment, that's all I can say!
Also, I took photos of the gnome. Very artistic. Tastefully done and such. But for some reason, the only program on my work computer that deals with photos is Paint. And we all know how much Paint sucks. I can't even resize the photos. Apparently their definition of resize means: chop off wherever we feel like it.
So the photos might have to wait. Because I can't do anything right I guess.
Ok, but I went to the optometrist this morning. Got checked up - eyes are good. Ordered new contacts, and actually got new glasses. Even though I go to Lenscrafters, it takes a lot to make my Hubble-level prescription, so I have to wait. BUT. Very exciting. I hope I look smart, but not so smart I look not fun. :)
So I wanted to cut out of work early today and go kayaking, but am not sure that's going to happen. It took too long at the optometrist and now I have a ton of stuff to do before I leave. Oh well. It's awfully windy for kayaking today anyway.
Nothing else to report. Except that glasses frames are WAY overpriced. Man. That was painful. You perfect vision people out there need to REALLY appreciate not having to drop $500 on vision repair equipment, that's all I can say!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home