Kelli's Sundries and Miscellanies

A little window into the things that make my life what it is: usually interesting, occasionally frustrating, and mostly funny. Enjoy!

Name:
Location: GA

Thursday, August 10, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Several (ahem) years ago today, a wonderful thing happened: my big sister was born! She has always been such a wonderful friend and confidante (even when she gave me chicken pox when I was only 10 months old and clipped a quilt to my head when I was little so I could be a beautiful bride), and she has no idea how happy I am that she's my sister. So many siblings argue and fight, and Rachel and I never have. And the older we get, the closer we become.

So thank you, Rachel, for being the best sister a girl could have! Happy Birthday!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, you made my cry! Thank you sweet little sis. You are and have always been my dearest and closest friend.

But, seriously, will you ever let me live down the quilt thing? It's not like you had a lot of hair anyway. And the chicken pox, you SHOULD thank me for that. Do you remember having chicken pox? Do you? No, you don't. And you have ME to thank for that.

I wish we could split a piece of birthday cake today (or heck, a WHOLE birthday cake). When I blow out my (many) candles, I'll be thinking of you!

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home