Kelli's Sundries and Miscellanies

A little window into the things that make my life what it is: usually interesting, occasionally frustrating, and mostly funny. Enjoy!

Name:
Location: GA

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Hello from the Land of The Living Inferno.

Hey everyone. It's me! Drippy McSweatsalot, because it is HOT here. We had a heat index of 116 today. ONE HUNDRED SIXTEEN DEGREES. It's inhuman.

Joe left Sunday for Germany and arrived safely on Monday morning. He's working very hard and poor guy hasn't really had a chance to relax since we came back from vacation.

Hopefully when he gets back to the states he can relax a bit.

Things here are, understandably, very quiet. It's funny how much you depend on someone for just simple conversation throughout the day. Joe and I will, next week, have lived together for a whole year. Wow! It doesn't seem like nearly that long, which is a good sign, isn't it?

Really the only thing going on in my life right now is work and knitting. I just started a new sweater (www.magknits.com - go to the archives and look at Stargazer). I wanted something to wear while it's still warm out. I can't wait to knit on my gorgeous yarn that I got in Canada, but it's all wool!! Too hot when it's so miserable outside!!!

Time for bed (gotta work tomorrow again - it never ends!). At least it's Friday tomorrow! Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home