My new favorite knitting book!

Once I have nicely toned upper arms (and am thinner and also gorgeouser) this might be an option. Lovely and delicate, no?
One of the things that I love about Stefanie Japel's designs is their Victorian styling. LOVE IT.
Am considering the next one for some of the beautiful yarn I got in Canada. Oh right. I still haven't taken a picture of that for you. OOPS.
I really like the styling on this one, and the sleeves. Fantastic.
But this one is by far my favorite. And that's saying something, considering how much I covet the rest of the sweaters in this book. This is STUNNING. I have this gorgeous turquoise yarn with metallic flecks in it that I think might be ideal for this one.
This weekend has been ridiculously lazy in a way. I did a wardrobe consultation with Elizabeth yesterday to help her with her new wardrobe for the teaching job she starts in a few days. Very exciting. It was fun! I've been lazy today though - went through the mail but that's about it. Guess I should've tried to be more productive, but oh well. At least it's the weekend! For a few more hours, anyway.


1 Comments:
Oh those are gorgeous, Kelli! I love that last one, too. Can't wait to see you modeling one of them for your blog! :D
Post a Comment
<< Home