Kelli's Sundries and Miscellanies

A little window into the things that make my life what it is: usually interesting, occasionally frustrating, and mostly funny. Enjoy!

Name:
Location: GA

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Lighten up - it's only Tuesday.

Ok ok, so I didn't write on the blog for almost a week. Shoot me. I've been very busy - drove through a monsoon on the way to Atlanta on Sunday evening to meet Joe there, this after dropping off two dresses at the shop I'm selling stuff at (well, as soon as someone actually starts buying). Stayed overnight in Atlanta and came back on Monday morning to the SAV.

Funny - Joe's only eaten at Waffle House one time. So we went there. They have the only scrambled eggs I really like, mainly because they're only a medium for the cheese. Oh, and hashbrowns with onions are fab.

Hurricane Katrina didn't hit us at all - we had some cloudiness last night but that was it. No rain even. I will never get to eat the Devilled Ham Spread in my hurricane kit.

Not that I'm complaining.

Joe's here til Sunday, when I drive him back to Atlanta and watch him get on a plane to Germany. Sigh.

Must go hunting for a new knitting pattern now. I am currently without knitting project, which makes me feel small and frightened.

1 Comments:

Blogger ragazzaostrica said...

1. KNITTING, HOW ABOUT YOUR FRIEND IN NEW ZEALAND...THAT SAYS YEAH RIGHT TO PATTERNS. IF IT AINT RECTANGULAR, I DON'T KNIT IT.
2. JUST EAT THE DAMN DEVILED HAM...I HAVE BAD MEMORIES OF DEVILED HAM...A FAMILY CANOEING TRIP AS A SMALL CHILD...MY MOTHER EXCALAIMED SHE WOULD LIKE A DIVORCE IF WE EVER GOT HOME...WELL, WE DID MAKE IT HOME, AND IT REMAINED A 'NUCLEAR HOUSEHOLD." :)

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home