Playing Catch-Up
Ok, so I'm a slacker this past week with the blogging. Sorry!! Life has been busy here!
My aunt Shirley came in on Friday for the weekend. We had a nice time, walking around downtown and eating seafood and chatting. It was good to catch up with her, since we haven't seen each other in a while.
Joe arrived yesterday afternoon for a 2 day meeting here in Savannah. It's so nice to see him again, and I wish he could stay longer than just 47 hours! But we'll take what we can get, I suppose. The nice thing is, we'll see each other again in about 5 weeks, when I go to Berlin again. Hopefully it's warmed up a bit by then - Joe said the rivers in Berlin are still frozen over. BRRRRR!!!!
So other than those exciting things, I take my licensing exam for my real estate career on Wednesday afternoon. Wish me luck!
And no, I still haven't posted photos. But I will. Eventually. Bear with me here, folks!
My aunt Shirley came in on Friday for the weekend. We had a nice time, walking around downtown and eating seafood and chatting. It was good to catch up with her, since we haven't seen each other in a while.
Joe arrived yesterday afternoon for a 2 day meeting here in Savannah. It's so nice to see him again, and I wish he could stay longer than just 47 hours! But we'll take what we can get, I suppose. The nice thing is, we'll see each other again in about 5 weeks, when I go to Berlin again. Hopefully it's warmed up a bit by then - Joe said the rivers in Berlin are still frozen over. BRRRRR!!!!
So other than those exciting things, I take my licensing exam for my real estate career on Wednesday afternoon. Wish me luck!
And no, I still haven't posted photos. But I will. Eventually. Bear with me here, folks!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home