OH MY GOD.
HOLY SHIT. I found something AWESOME today. Something that I had NO IDEA about until just now.
I AM IN KNITTY'S CALENDAR CONTEST HONORABLE MENTION GALLERY.
See for yourself!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/amyknitty/sets/1207459/
Middle column, 5th row? That's my niece Leah, in a photo by my sister, in her little knitted outfit that Aunt Kelli made. OMG. Knitty knows I exist! WOW. I feel seriously official now. SERIOUSLY.
So! Joe and I are having a blast, just being stupid and making dumb jokes with each other. That's the hardest part about the long-distance thing - you miss out on the day-to-day interactions that make you remember why you enjoy the other person. Plus you miss out on the All-You-Can-Eat Sushi nights. (We did that Sunday - YUM).
Just got another bill for realty stuff - I REALLY hope I can make some money at this, or I am seriously in the hole. But I got my new business cards today with my smiling face on them. So cheeseball, but what are you gonna do?
I'm still in shock about the knitty thing. whoa. Of course, it helps that my model is GORGEOUS.
And yes, I know I know. No photos posted recently. God, people. Take it easy. My internet connection at home is painfully slow. I will get to it. I PROMISE.
p.s. Speaking of knitting, Joe brought me some yarn from Germany. :D He's definitely a keeper.
I AM IN KNITTY'S CALENDAR CONTEST HONORABLE MENTION GALLERY.
See for yourself!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/amyknitty/sets/1207459/
Middle column, 5th row? That's my niece Leah, in a photo by my sister, in her little knitted outfit that Aunt Kelli made. OMG. Knitty knows I exist! WOW. I feel seriously official now. SERIOUSLY.
So! Joe and I are having a blast, just being stupid and making dumb jokes with each other. That's the hardest part about the long-distance thing - you miss out on the day-to-day interactions that make you remember why you enjoy the other person. Plus you miss out on the All-You-Can-Eat Sushi nights. (We did that Sunday - YUM).
Just got another bill for realty stuff - I REALLY hope I can make some money at this, or I am seriously in the hole. But I got my new business cards today with my smiling face on them. So cheeseball, but what are you gonna do?
I'm still in shock about the knitty thing. whoa. Of course, it helps that my model is GORGEOUS.
And yes, I know I know. No photos posted recently. God, people. Take it easy. My internet connection at home is painfully slow. I will get to it. I PROMISE.
p.s. Speaking of knitting, Joe brought me some yarn from Germany. :D He's definitely a keeper.

4 Comments:
schweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!
Joe brought you yarn? This is the same man who bought you a blow gun, right? If ever two people were destined to be together, it's the two of you. There ain't nobody else in the world who purchases both weaponry and textiles for his sweetie.
And lest your other blog fans think I'm ungrateful and neglectful, I'll repeat my congratulations on the honorable mention for the knitty calendar. That's so very cool! I bet if we'd had Leah and Felcitas together you would've made January. :)
Girl....you are soooo the bomb! So proud of you. And you are definitly right, the model is gorgeous. I only wish I could knit the kind of stuff that you do! You are freaking amazing girlfriend!
Post a Comment
<< Home