Really Quick!
Hey everyone!
Just wanted to let you know that I'm still out of town on my trip. Right now I'm at Rachel's house and will be here until Wednesday morning. It's been fun and interesting and stressful and great. I will be posting photos when I get back.
Here is a brief list of interesting stuff I've seen:
Coal Mine
Glass Bottle Factory
Deer in the road (1 live one, 7 dead ones - I prefer the live one)
3 Taxidermists
1 professional clown in underwear (no, seriously)
1 3-legged cat, and it was NOT one of Lisa's
VERY old photos (from the 1800s, some of them)
Lots of trailers
Sign for Hay for Sale - Your Choice, Round or Square
Here is a brief list of places I saw with the name Joe in it:
Joker Joe's Fireworks
Crazy Joe's Fireworks
Loco Joe's Fireworks
Bubba Joe's Fireworks
And no, I'm not kidding.
Most beautiful thing I saw this week:
(Ok, there were 2):
My Grandmother's smiling face
My friend Lisa's Beautiful face as she got married
Best thing I ate: Does Rum count? :D
Blisters Acquired: 2
Public Performances of Jessie's Girl dance routine in bridesmaid dress: 1
Times I laughed: uncountable
Times I asked the bride if it was ok if I poisoned one of the guests: 2
Sheep Seen: 12
Cows Seen: at least 413
Miles Driven (thus far): 1596 (I still have the Virginia to Savannah leg to go!)
Number of States I've driven through: 8
All in all it has been quite an adventure. Will post more later.
Just wanted to let you know that I'm still out of town on my trip. Right now I'm at Rachel's house and will be here until Wednesday morning. It's been fun and interesting and stressful and great. I will be posting photos when I get back.
Here is a brief list of interesting stuff I've seen:
Coal Mine
Glass Bottle Factory
Deer in the road (1 live one, 7 dead ones - I prefer the live one)
3 Taxidermists
1 professional clown in underwear (no, seriously)
1 3-legged cat, and it was NOT one of Lisa's
VERY old photos (from the 1800s, some of them)
Lots of trailers
Sign for Hay for Sale - Your Choice, Round or Square
Here is a brief list of places I saw with the name Joe in it:
Joker Joe's Fireworks
Crazy Joe's Fireworks
Loco Joe's Fireworks
Bubba Joe's Fireworks
And no, I'm not kidding.
Most beautiful thing I saw this week:
(Ok, there were 2):
My Grandmother's smiling face
My friend Lisa's Beautiful face as she got married
Best thing I ate: Does Rum count? :D
Blisters Acquired: 2
Public Performances of Jessie's Girl dance routine in bridesmaid dress: 1
Times I laughed: uncountable
Times I asked the bride if it was ok if I poisoned one of the guests: 2
Sheep Seen: 12
Cows Seen: at least 413
Miles Driven (thus far): 1596 (I still have the Virginia to Savannah leg to go!)
Number of States I've driven through: 8
All in all it has been quite an adventure. Will post more later.

2 Comments:
OK - Clown in underwear? Is that legal?
i definitle have you beat on number of sheep seen....
and i haven't even left town.
(i hope i don't turn into a buggered sheep shagger...)
Post a Comment
<< Home