Is it already Thursday? Whoa.
Wow. This week is flying by. I guess work does that to a person, no?
Had a nice chat with Joe today. He's coming back next Friday. I'm down to 1 week to do all the projects I wanted to get done while he's gone.
Tonight I had drinks with 2 of Joe's coworkers from Germany. It was very fun, chatting about travel and cool stuff to visit in Berlin. Now I need to go back!
This weekend I'm attending the Pink and Black Gala, a breast cancer fundraiser, as a representative of the hospital. I'm going to wear the pink dress I made for Joe's company xmas party last year, but will have to take it in a bit - it's too big since I lost weight. Yay! (kinda). I'm excited, even though it would be nicer if Joe could have gone with me. Maybe I'll be on the news! :)
Sorry - this is so not exciting and I have no energy to type anything else exciting. :P Guess maybe I should just give it up and go to bed, huh? Sounds good.
Bedtime!
Had a nice chat with Joe today. He's coming back next Friday. I'm down to 1 week to do all the projects I wanted to get done while he's gone.
Tonight I had drinks with 2 of Joe's coworkers from Germany. It was very fun, chatting about travel and cool stuff to visit in Berlin. Now I need to go back!
This weekend I'm attending the Pink and Black Gala, a breast cancer fundraiser, as a representative of the hospital. I'm going to wear the pink dress I made for Joe's company xmas party last year, but will have to take it in a bit - it's too big since I lost weight. Yay! (kinda). I'm excited, even though it would be nicer if Joe could have gone with me. Maybe I'll be on the news! :)
Sorry - this is so not exciting and I have no energy to type anything else exciting. :P Guess maybe I should just give it up and go to bed, huh? Sounds good.
Bedtime!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home