Duran Duran rocks
Hey everyone! Sorry it's taken me so long to write! Life has been busy-crazy here. The weather is gorgeous, not like October at all, making it very surreal to be working on Halloween stuff. Weird.
Am making mad progress on the real estate course still. Go team! Must finish as fast as possible, because I have way too much debt and it is causing issues with moving-to-Germany money. SO. I must be the best kick-ass real estate agent in the history of Savannah, all within the next 2 months so I can start bringing in the bucks. whew.
Let's see...Oh! DJing is funny. Drunk people are annoying. BUT! I get to play Duran Duran. Union of the Snake, y'all. And everyone else has to listen to it too. Awesome.
Went kayaking on Sunday and found a dead bird in the water, being eaten by turtles. It was gross. Therefore I thought all of you should be subjected to it too.
OH! And this is weird! My neighbor helped me with my sad little lawnmower on Saturday (it needs a new spark plug) and then mowed my lawn for me!! Kindness!! Among Neighbors!! Who knew that existed outside Amish communities?
Time to work. :P
Am making mad progress on the real estate course still. Go team! Must finish as fast as possible, because I have way too much debt and it is causing issues with moving-to-Germany money. SO. I must be the best kick-ass real estate agent in the history of Savannah, all within the next 2 months so I can start bringing in the bucks. whew.
Let's see...Oh! DJing is funny. Drunk people are annoying. BUT! I get to play Duran Duran. Union of the Snake, y'all. And everyone else has to listen to it too. Awesome.
Went kayaking on Sunday and found a dead bird in the water, being eaten by turtles. It was gross. Therefore I thought all of you should be subjected to it too.
OH! And this is weird! My neighbor helped me with my sad little lawnmower on Saturday (it needs a new spark plug) and then mowed my lawn for me!! Kindness!! Among Neighbors!! Who knew that existed outside Amish communities?
Time to work. :P

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home