Tammy? How about Liliana? Or Gia?
Ah yes, Hurricane Season. STILL. Right now we're getting pounded with rain from Tropical Storm Tammy. Not a very tropical sounding name.
So things here are progressing at a mad rate!! Synopsis:
#1 - Craft Fair is this Saturday. Woo hoo! I hope I have enough stuff to cover the table! And more importantly, I hope what I do have actually sells! Yes, I will take pictures to put up here.
#2 - Started my CD-ROM course last night to become a Real Estate Agent. Am desperate for money (see #4).
#3 - Am starting DJing at Wet Willies on Saturday night. Well, I start training for it on Saturday. Should be easy and hopefully will provide 5 solid hours of knitting time each week, plus cash (see #4 again).
#4 - Joe and I have discussed my moving to Germany, and it looks like we're setting a tentative date of 8 to 10 months from now. Gives me time to make mad money and get things in order. Also gives us time to research possibilities for employment, as well as the Alp-sized mountains of paperwork that will be required to file. Also gives him time to prepare for the sudden influx of estrogen and shoes into his daily life.
(Side note: am now having ridiculous Living In Europe fantasies involving: a bicycle, a wicker shopping basket, hand-knit sweaters, a small herb garden, and lovingly-prepared home-cooked meals served by a crackling fire while snow falls outside).
Halloween approacheth! My darling nieces are going to be gorgeous this year. Audrey will be a pink fairy (she is SO me at that age!) and Leah will be a ballerina (color as yet undecided). Oh how fun! Making Halloween costumes! Yay!
Am thinking that I need to make myself a little German outfit, complete with mini-dirndl and knee socks. For Halloween. And for wearing on the plane to Germany next time I go. Might as well make the trip interesting!
Ok, time to wade to my car and go home.
Tonight's plan: Knitting and Wine.
So things here are progressing at a mad rate!! Synopsis:
#1 - Craft Fair is this Saturday. Woo hoo! I hope I have enough stuff to cover the table! And more importantly, I hope what I do have actually sells! Yes, I will take pictures to put up here.
#2 - Started my CD-ROM course last night to become a Real Estate Agent. Am desperate for money (see #4).
#3 - Am starting DJing at Wet Willies on Saturday night. Well, I start training for it on Saturday. Should be easy and hopefully will provide 5 solid hours of knitting time each week, plus cash (see #4 again).
#4 - Joe and I have discussed my moving to Germany, and it looks like we're setting a tentative date of 8 to 10 months from now. Gives me time to make mad money and get things in order. Also gives us time to research possibilities for employment, as well as the Alp-sized mountains of paperwork that will be required to file. Also gives him time to prepare for the sudden influx of estrogen and shoes into his daily life.
(Side note: am now having ridiculous Living In Europe fantasies involving: a bicycle, a wicker shopping basket, hand-knit sweaters, a small herb garden, and lovingly-prepared home-cooked meals served by a crackling fire while snow falls outside).
Halloween approacheth! My darling nieces are going to be gorgeous this year. Audrey will be a pink fairy (she is SO me at that age!) and Leah will be a ballerina (color as yet undecided). Oh how fun! Making Halloween costumes! Yay!
Am thinking that I need to make myself a little German outfit, complete with mini-dirndl and knee socks. For Halloween. And for wearing on the plane to Germany next time I go. Might as well make the trip interesting!
Ok, time to wade to my car and go home.
Tonight's plan: Knitting and Wine.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home