Kelli's Sundries and Miscellanies

A little window into the things that make my life what it is: usually interesting, occasionally frustrating, and mostly funny. Enjoy!

Name:
Location: GA

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Halloween Photo Time!




Ok, we're going to see if the computer will actually let me put words and photos together at the same time. :)

Here are my two darling nieces: Audrey is a pink fairy (such a girly-girl!) and Leah is Little Red Riding Hood.

The other picture is of me and Chris at the halloween party. There will be a photo later of my costume, which looks a lot like Leah's. Except with high heels and no cape. And mandatory malibu & coke. hee hee.

Went to the little ghetto grocery store down the road from me last night and bought a bag of tater tots, a chicken pot pie, a chicken noodle frozen "meal", and a little mini pizza for $3.73. In NICKELS. The woman behind me in line actually gave me a dollar, because she felt sorry for me. Sigh...I gave it back though. Dammit! I have enough nickels! It just might take me a second to count out the proper amount! (Very nice though, to see the kindness of humanity, especially when tater tots are at stake!)

p.s. The tater tots were sooooo good last night. YUM. I mixed ketchup with curry powder to make my own curry ketchup. Almost as good as the stuff in Germany, but not quite. Sigh. Guess proper curry ketchup requires atmosphere. Who knew?

Tonight will be tater tots with ranch dressing. MMmmmm......

Today I also requested a song set from a local radio station, and they always send a free Papa John's pizza coupon. This is a FREE way to get pizza folks. And they let you do it once a month! Schweet! I can deal with the humiliation of the entirety of Savannah knowing that I was the dingus who requested Rod Stewart, if it means I get a free pizza! Actually, in all fairness (and in an attempt to regain some self-respect), I did NOT request Rod Stewart. This time. Indigo girls? Yes. But they're good. So that's different. It could be worse. I could request something hideous, like that stupid Under the Boardwalk song by John Mellencamp. OY.

But even THAT might be worth a free pizza.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home