Kelli's Sundries and Miscellanies

A little window into the things that make my life what it is: usually interesting, occasionally frustrating, and mostly funny. Enjoy!

Name:
Location: GA

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Costumes - Check!

The girls' Halloween costumes are finished and in the mail. Yay! They are going to be so cute (I hope the costumes fit alright!). But I think they'll be very sweet. :) (Well, even sweeter than normal!)

Not much else is going on in the house of Kelli, to be honest. Very sad. Very BORING.

Chris and I are planning a Halloween party for Saturday night. Should be a lot of fun. :D I need to make MY costume now! EEK! We're having it at her house - her house is better for entertaining than mine.

I did have a thought the other day though. Isn't it weird that most politicians are lawyers? Wouldn't it make more sense if they were sociologists? Maybe it's just my liberal arts background, but it seems to me that someone who studies societies as a whole and their methods of functioning would be much better equipped to organize a society as complex as ours. Instead we end up with people whose only training is in creating, enforcing, and getting around rules. There's no real focus on understanding WHY people do things.

Just a thought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home