Not Much To Report
Well, like the title says, today is officially BORING.
I'm sitting in the office and have done NOTHING for the past 2 1/2 hours. When, oh when, will this misery end??
I just want to go home and knit!
Chris took me to lunch today at a Mexican restaurant. YUM. Tonight she's singing with a group on Hilton Head, and I'm accompanying her to be her groupie. And I will also be knitting.
Are you seeing a theme here?
At least tomorrow is supposed to be cooler - down into the 60s! Wow! That means it would feel like....Fall! Wow! In November! Imagine that!
Also have not had enough caffeine today. Sigh.....
Tomorrow though, on the radio, they're going to play my set of songs that I requested (for pizza purposes). Will try to remember to actually listen! I don't even remember the songs I requested now. Another sign of old age, maybe?
Ok, Haiku Time!
Sitting at my desk
Monotony disrupted
Must check email now!
I'm sitting in the office and have done NOTHING for the past 2 1/2 hours. When, oh when, will this misery end??
I just want to go home and knit!
Chris took me to lunch today at a Mexican restaurant. YUM. Tonight she's singing with a group on Hilton Head, and I'm accompanying her to be her groupie. And I will also be knitting.
Are you seeing a theme here?
At least tomorrow is supposed to be cooler - down into the 60s! Wow! That means it would feel like....Fall! Wow! In November! Imagine that!
Also have not had enough caffeine today. Sigh.....
Tomorrow though, on the radio, they're going to play my set of songs that I requested (for pizza purposes). Will try to remember to actually listen! I don't even remember the songs I requested now. Another sign of old age, maybe?
Ok, Haiku Time!
Sitting at my desk
Monotony disrupted
Must check email now!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home