Kelli's Sundries and Miscellanies

A little window into the things that make my life what it is: usually interesting, occasionally frustrating, and mostly funny. Enjoy!

Name:
Location: GA

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Rollercoaster of hormones! Yay!

Howdy y'all. It's been a few days since I've posted. Why? I've been busy.

Working.

Real estate lessons.

Working.

Knitting.

Real estate lessons.

Cooking?

Crying.

OY the hormones. I think I almost had an emotional breakdown the other day. Why? Good question. Things aren't going my way, maybe? But then again, they are. Just not at the speed that I'd like.

Anyway, today is a new day, filled with optimism and high hopes for the future. I'm feeling better rested, happier, I smell good, and really, what else does a gal need?

Oh right. Hobbies.

So in the spirit of the upcoming Olympics (drum roll, please).....

I am a member of the knitting Olympics.

I am knitting for Team Germany. (Neue Deutsche Welle!)

BUT! Let me just go ahead and put this disclaimer, that I will NOT knit until the real estate course is done. Except during the luge or slalom skiing. I promise. :)

I had a cute little Team Germany button to put up on the blog, but knowing my technical prowess, I can't get it to show up. Damn. Maybe I'll try again later.

Back to the grind. Have a lovely day everyone!

2 Comments:

Blogger ragazzaostrica said...

um,
in case you go to the italian team site...

i think i got repremanded.
i have to be careful...
so i don't get
DQ!!!

7:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is such
crap crappy crappiness....

why do i have so much stufffffff

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home