Yay! A Guest at Chez Kelli!
Oh boy! Amanda is coming to my house this evening! I've been cleaning & tidying up and chilling the wine.
And practicing my karaoke songs, if we decide to go to karaoke. I'd love to sing "Beer & Bones", but it's a little low range for me. Or "Better Class of Losers" by Randy Travis. Same problem though - I can't sing that low!!! But it would be funny. And the point of karaoke is not to sound good. It's all about the public humiliation. Thus the country songs. heee heee.
So Amanda and I will be knitting a LOT while she's here, which will be great - just relaxing, talking and knitting. It'll be so nice to have a guest! It's been a long time it feels like, since I've had any social outlets. Most of my friends have moved away from Savannah except Chris, and she's so busy too! Our schedules are hard to mesh together.
So that's the exciting thing going on in my life today. Yay! :D
And practicing my karaoke songs, if we decide to go to karaoke. I'd love to sing "Beer & Bones", but it's a little low range for me. Or "Better Class of Losers" by Randy Travis. Same problem though - I can't sing that low!!! But it would be funny. And the point of karaoke is not to sound good. It's all about the public humiliation. Thus the country songs. heee heee.
So Amanda and I will be knitting a LOT while she's here, which will be great - just relaxing, talking and knitting. It'll be so nice to have a guest! It's been a long time it feels like, since I've had any social outlets. Most of my friends have moved away from Savannah except Chris, and she's so busy too! Our schedules are hard to mesh together.
So that's the exciting thing going on in my life today. Yay! :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home