Kelli's Sundries and Miscellanies

A little window into the things that make my life what it is: usually interesting, occasionally frustrating, and mostly funny. Enjoy!

Name:
Location: GA

Monday, January 09, 2006

Monday Monday

What else is there to say? It's Monday.

Weekend was fine. DJing was funny - I've been told not to play hip-hop anymore, so it's back to Rock the Casbah. Sweet. Not all the patrons are thrilled about it, but I get the joy of telling them to take their drink and shove it if they don't like Duran Duran. ha ha.

Joe just called. He's back from his trip to Bavaria, and is preparing for his next mini-vacation on Wednesday (a 3 day ski trip). I'm amazed by this work/vacation schedule. wow.

Ok, help me everyone. HELP ME. I want to start quilting. QUILTING. Why? I dunno. But I do. I've been checking out quilting videos and books from the library. Now, I don't mean those weird creepy quilts with lots of roses and things on them. I'd want to do more modern, clean, minimalist ones.

Since I have so much extra time.

Good news though! Lisa is coming to visit in February, to celebrate our 30th birthdays! Yay! There will be much margarita drinking. I'm going to take the weekend off so we can celebrate without any stupid schedules. So much fun!

Ok, other than that, not much else is going on. Man, is my life dull or what?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home