Life in Fast Forward (that helps explain my messy hair!)
Well, here again we have another thrilling post to Sundries and Miscellanies.
Yesterday I went to apply for my real estate license. I figured that I'd fill out the application, pay the fee, and sit on my butt and wait for it to show up in the mail. But no. Oh, modern technology gods, we praise thee and thy wireless internet/instant communication ways!
Because y'all? I walked out of the office WITH MY LICENSE.
I am OFFICIAL.
I am a real estate agent! Already! wow! Now i have to get my hair cut and get some Glamour Shots done for my business cards!
Buy a house from me! Because I have sultry full lips and long flowing hair. Makes sense. :D
So I emailed my real estate broker/boss yesterday, and she emailed me today to say Congratulations, Welcome to the Family, Come in and Say Hi and Get Oriented!
And so I will! Today! At lunch!
And then I can get mentored a little or something, and oriented, and start selling houses and raking in the dough!
And then I can buy a Jet Ski! And more Glamour Shots! And some pink high heels!
There are lots of exclamation points in this posting!! I don't know why!!!
Side Note: Tomorrow is April Fool's Day. BIG holiday in my family. But I can't think of something to do to my mom. (It's always much harder to do long distance). Hmmm...anyone have any ideas?
Have a lovely weekend!
And don't forget to set your clocks on Sunday - We Spring forward then. Springing forward is never as much fun as Falling Back. Mmmm...extra hour of sleep......
Yesterday I went to apply for my real estate license. I figured that I'd fill out the application, pay the fee, and sit on my butt and wait for it to show up in the mail. But no. Oh, modern technology gods, we praise thee and thy wireless internet/instant communication ways!
Because y'all? I walked out of the office WITH MY LICENSE.
I am OFFICIAL.
I am a real estate agent! Already! wow! Now i have to get my hair cut and get some Glamour Shots done for my business cards!
Buy a house from me! Because I have sultry full lips and long flowing hair. Makes sense. :D
So I emailed my real estate broker/boss yesterday, and she emailed me today to say Congratulations, Welcome to the Family, Come in and Say Hi and Get Oriented!
And so I will! Today! At lunch!
And then I can get mentored a little or something, and oriented, and start selling houses and raking in the dough!
And then I can buy a Jet Ski! And more Glamour Shots! And some pink high heels!
There are lots of exclamation points in this posting!! I don't know why!!!
Side Note: Tomorrow is April Fool's Day. BIG holiday in my family. But I can't think of something to do to my mom. (It's always much harder to do long distance). Hmmm...anyone have any ideas?
Have a lovely weekend!
And don't forget to set your clocks on Sunday - We Spring forward then. Springing forward is never as much fun as Falling Back. Mmmm...extra hour of sleep......

3 Comments:
once again...snowed the unsuspecting italian with april fools' prank.....too easy,
hha ha hahee heehee
can't wait to see the glamour shots, remember....vaseline on the teeth to make your smile shine!!!
(that's what we did in the miss davidson county pagent)
Oh well, it was a disappointing April Fools Day for the Nottingham family. :( I couldn't think of anything either. So, at about 11:45, I called Mom from Main Street (about 2 miles from her house) and told her that we were exhausted and had decided to spend the night en route. She was turning off the lights and heading to bed when we got there.
Alas. Had I thought this through I would've called earlier to give her time to get to bed. Then we could've arrived while she slept (I still have a key for some stupid reason -- never know when you might lock yourself out of the house and need to call your daughter living six hours away, I suppose). Then again, she might've called the cops.
There's next year, Kelli. We'll do something great. The clock-setting is still the all-time best. That was discussed Saturday, as a matter of fact. That prank was the stuff of legends, methinks.
Congrats on the new official position! VERY exciting!
Post a Comment
<< Home