Kelli's Sundries and Miscellanies

A little window into the things that make my life what it is: usually interesting, occasionally frustrating, and mostly funny. Enjoy!

Name:
Location: GA

Monday, April 17, 2006

Yeah yeah yeah, ok. So I forgot.

So maybe a few of you out there, after hearing me expound on this sweater for at least 2 whole minutes yesterday, might just be curious about how fantastic this sweater could possibly be. And I'll show you (courtesy of The Crochet Dude, whom I must meet someday because he's just so adorable! And he crochets! And he has a cat!):

http://thecrochetdude.blogspot.com/2005/05/cable-eight-top-photo.html

Is that not A-do-rah-blay? Absolutely.

MUST. KNIT. CUTE. SUMMER. SWEATER.

Because? It was in the nineties this weekend. Sehr heiß, as the Germans would say if it actually got hot in Germany. Which I still don't believe happens.

Which means that it is almost time to mow. No! Not that! Anything but that!

So obviously I'm rambling today because I didn't get to eat lunch and it's now 4 pm and I'm a hungry little hippo! With no food in my desk except some Splenda and a packet of ketchup. Which gets me kinda close to a Bloody Mary but not close enough to actually TRY it.

Oh wait! I also have a packet of pepper! We're set!

So anyways, tonight my boss is taking me and Salynda and our title insurance person out to the Lady & Sons restaurant (can you feel my 3rd grade English teacher getting chills, reading that last sentence? Sorry Mrs. Higgins. It won't never happen again.) And while Paula Deen (the Lady of Lady & Sons) is famous and has a show on Food Network and all, frankly her food is extremely greasy. Will take pepto with me tonight. And I'll need it, seeing as I am a slave to my job and can't even go to lunch! So it will be grease on an empty stomach!

Maybe wine will fix it. Hmmm...worth looking into. :D

Alright, enough rambling for today. Or for now, at least.

1 Comments:

Blogger ~drew emborsky~ said...

...and it it's easy to knit... my first attempt at cables, dontcha know...

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home