LIFE IN BEYOND FAST FORWARD
Am I lazy? Because I tell you what. I do NOT like working 12+ hour days. NO FUN.
Fortunately mostly it's because of the training with Weichert, with whom I am an official Sales Associate with my own box on the wall for memos and my own little business cards and everything. (Name tag has been ordered and is on the way). The evening training won't last much longer (2 more evenings) and then life can attempt to resume some semblance of normalcy, in which I get up at a normal time and go to work and actually get to SEE DAYLIGHT on my way home from the J-O-B.
This Saturday is supposed to be rainy & stormy. So I won't mind the 4 hours of training Saturday morning either, followed by the Open House I'm going to visit (for educational purposes) and then DJing.
Seriously, y'all. I. NEED. A. MARGARITA.
But this is good. Life is good. Prospects of doing well are increasing dramatically. Pretty soon you won't be able to look through a house-shopping magazine without seeing my smiling face and cell phone number (remind me to get a non-annoying ringtone).
It's been hot here lately. 80s. Sunny. Bright. (So I've heard, anyway, in the depths of my office).
Let the warm(er) season in Savannah begin!
Fortunately mostly it's because of the training with Weichert, with whom I am an official Sales Associate with my own box on the wall for memos and my own little business cards and everything. (Name tag has been ordered and is on the way). The evening training won't last much longer (2 more evenings) and then life can attempt to resume some semblance of normalcy, in which I get up at a normal time and go to work and actually get to SEE DAYLIGHT on my way home from the J-O-B.
This Saturday is supposed to be rainy & stormy. So I won't mind the 4 hours of training Saturday morning either, followed by the Open House I'm going to visit (for educational purposes) and then DJing.
Seriously, y'all. I. NEED. A. MARGARITA.
But this is good. Life is good. Prospects of doing well are increasing dramatically. Pretty soon you won't be able to look through a house-shopping magazine without seeing my smiling face and cell phone number (remind me to get a non-annoying ringtone).
It's been hot here lately. 80s. Sunny. Bright. (So I've heard, anyway, in the depths of my office).
Let the warm(er) season in Savannah begin!

4 Comments:
Ever since I saw the picture posted below, I've been seeing Weichert Realty stuff EVERYWHERE. I'd never even heard of that company before you started your blissful new career there. Today I saw approximately 8 gazillion of those little yellow balloons in the yard of a business for sale.
Good luck with your weekend. You'll be busy this Sat, but kayak time is coming soon soon soon!
A recent study discovered that 90% of people think that other people's cell phone conversations are annoying. However, only 10% of people are aware that THEY are annoying while on their phone in public.
As for me, God Geek, I find other people's cell phone conversations AMUSING. The other day on my short walk from my office to my classroom building, I counted twenty-eight people babbling into their cell phones. I noticed this merely because I happened not to be one of the 28. Anyhoo, it's hilarious to hear some of the snippets of conversation and then postulate what might be said on the other end.
And the people with those handsfree sets? I like to pretend they're talking to their imaginary friends. Ever notice how the handsfree thingies encourage people to talk with their hands as if the person with whom they are talking can actually see them? "It's over there. Yeah, right over there. By that big tree."
So, I'm hijacking Kelli's blog. And, no, I won't get one of my own. So there.
Here's an article on cell phone usage. Thought y'all might be interested.
http://www.insidehighered.com/views/2006/04/12/mclemee
Post a Comment
<< Home