Ok, so hey and how's it going also?
Hey y'all. Am slightly frazzled by the unquantifiable mounds of CRAP that have suddenly appeared in my path, all of them needing to be dealt with post haste.
Which is my attempt at asking your forgiveness on not blogging in a while. Oops. Sorry. :(
Ok, so here are the major updates in my life:
(1) Salynda, my new person in the office who is helping me out part time. HOORAY. I was so behind, and now I have someone to cover the phones while I'm busy emailing!!
(2) Am still in training for the real estate company, but am nearing the end (one session left) and then apparently (so my broker keeps telling me, anyway) I will be ready to host my own open house. GULP. Well, no better way to learn than to do, n'est-ce pas? We'll see....
(3) Um....I have no time for anything else right now. Still DJing on Saturday nights only now, which is good - Friday nights were too tiring. I love the Benjamins though, so that's a punch in the ol' pocketbook. BUT. My open houses will be phenomenal and I'll take off as a realtor. Maybe.
(4) It looks like Joe will be coming here in May for work, instead of me going to Germany. Will miss the curry ketchup terribly. It is a shame to not get to go to Germany for a while and see Joe's family (especially little Felicitas who I'm sure is growing like a weed!). Oh, and did I mention the curry ketchup? Also, the cheese. And the historical monuments. And the pastries. Can you see why I LUUUV Germany? YUM.
Alright, back to the grind. Not much else to report for now. :)
Which is my attempt at asking your forgiveness on not blogging in a while. Oops. Sorry. :(
Ok, so here are the major updates in my life:
(1) Salynda, my new person in the office who is helping me out part time. HOORAY. I was so behind, and now I have someone to cover the phones while I'm busy emailing!!
(2) Am still in training for the real estate company, but am nearing the end (one session left) and then apparently (so my broker keeps telling me, anyway) I will be ready to host my own open house. GULP. Well, no better way to learn than to do, n'est-ce pas? We'll see....
(3) Um....I have no time for anything else right now. Still DJing on Saturday nights only now, which is good - Friday nights were too tiring. I love the Benjamins though, so that's a punch in the ol' pocketbook. BUT. My open houses will be phenomenal and I'll take off as a realtor. Maybe.
(4) It looks like Joe will be coming here in May for work, instead of me going to Germany. Will miss the curry ketchup terribly. It is a shame to not get to go to Germany for a while and see Joe's family (especially little Felicitas who I'm sure is growing like a weed!). Oh, and did I mention the curry ketchup? Also, the cheese. And the historical monuments. And the pastries. Can you see why I LUUUV Germany? YUM.
Alright, back to the grind. Not much else to report for now. :)

2 Comments:
Where are the pictures? Huh? Huh? I want pictures. Give. Me. Pictures.
Now, see what a little "candling" can do? (I'm pretty sure you can chalk Joe's May arrival up to a single, very intense moment I had last week, during a thunderstorm while handlng a single, very intensley hot, white votive all with a whopping wad of henna on my hair (colorless-not red, mind you...)
good to hear that you're literally *positively* busy. and like Siswad, I am also awaiting pictures...
ciao chica
:D
Post a Comment
<< Home