Shish-kebabs and so on.
Ok, so I haven't been blogging much lately. So shoot me. No, really don't.
Joe and I are having a nice time together, although we haven't done much exciting stuff. Just grocery shopping, mostly! Last night we had shish-kebabs. YUM. Grilled out (before the thunderstorms) and then pigged out. Very tasty and healthy too!
Tonight we'll be meeting up with some of his co-workers at the Moon River Brewery on Bay Street. They have a fantastic porter (my favorite - dark & heavy) and IPA (India Pale Ale - Joe's favorite - lighter and blonder). Wow. I sound like I know me some beer. Who knew? (NO comments from the peanut gallery, please. My booze-hound reputation is still under the table - kinda like I was at Halloween.)
Am taking the car into the shop on Monday for a 2nd opinion on the mountain of repairs that need to be done. Hopefully the prognosis will be better than "You need a new car." Yeah, thanks.
This weekend we're going to hit the beach. Poor Joe, who normally is charmlingly bronzed when living in the warm south, is currently sporting a spectacularly radioactive German-tan. I'm not doing much better, as evidenced by my currently almost-transparent skin. Yes, we will wear sunscreen. And I will probably take the big orange hat and the umbrella and the long pants. And the jacket. Because I am lily-white and can't help it. Photos will be taken.
And yes, we may post them. Maybe.
Along with the other 17,826 pictures I need to post. Geez.
That's all to report. Slow day at the office. Am faking working hard because there's just not that much to do. I ain't complaining!
Joe and I are having a nice time together, although we haven't done much exciting stuff. Just grocery shopping, mostly! Last night we had shish-kebabs. YUM. Grilled out (before the thunderstorms) and then pigged out. Very tasty and healthy too!
Tonight we'll be meeting up with some of his co-workers at the Moon River Brewery on Bay Street. They have a fantastic porter (my favorite - dark & heavy) and IPA (India Pale Ale - Joe's favorite - lighter and blonder). Wow. I sound like I know me some beer. Who knew? (NO comments from the peanut gallery, please. My booze-hound reputation is still under the table - kinda like I was at Halloween.)
Am taking the car into the shop on Monday for a 2nd opinion on the mountain of repairs that need to be done. Hopefully the prognosis will be better than "You need a new car." Yeah, thanks.
This weekend we're going to hit the beach. Poor Joe, who normally is charmlingly bronzed when living in the warm south, is currently sporting a spectacularly radioactive German-tan. I'm not doing much better, as evidenced by my currently almost-transparent skin. Yes, we will wear sunscreen. And I will probably take the big orange hat and the umbrella and the long pants. And the jacket. Because I am lily-white and can't help it. Photos will be taken.
And yes, we may post them. Maybe.
Along with the other 17,826 pictures I need to post. Geez.
That's all to report. Slow day at the office. Am faking working hard because there's just not that much to do. I ain't complaining!

1 Comments:
MMmmmmm. . . Indian Pale Ale. That sounds divine. . .
Post a Comment
<< Home