Life Post-Vacation = Suck
Hi Everyone.
Well, I am back in Savannah safe and sound. And bored. Life is never very exciting to return to after a vacation, is it? Guess that's what makes vacations special though.
So! I drove a total of 2,116 miles. That's a long way. I spent about 40 hours in the car last week. Not bad! I will be posting lots of photos in the upcoming days, but I wanted to go ahead and put a few on now. Here is my lovely friend Lisa, and two of her bridesmaids (Patty on the left, and yours truly on the right - didn't know I cleaned up so good, did you?)
Well, I am back in Savannah safe and sound. And bored. Life is never very exciting to return to after a vacation, is it? Guess that's what makes vacations special though.
So! I drove a total of 2,116 miles. That's a long way. I spent about 40 hours in the car last week. Not bad! I will be posting lots of photos in the upcoming days, but I wanted to go ahead and put a few on now. Here is my lovely friend Lisa, and two of her bridesmaids (Patty on the left, and yours truly on the right - didn't know I cleaned up so good, did you?)

1 Comments:
hubba hubba...
tu ha bellissima!
Post a Comment
<< Home