Kelli's Sundries and Miscellanies

A little window into the things that make my life what it is: usually interesting, occasionally frustrating, and mostly funny. Enjoy!

Name:
Location: GA

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

New House New House New House!!!!!!

Yay!

We got possession of the new house yesterday! Hurrah!! It's so pretty. :)

We spent 4 hours cleaning and doing general Hausfrau duties - bathroom scrubbing (Joe), windows, counters and vacuuming (me). We made major progress in getting the place perfectly cleaned up for moving in. I took some pictures and will post them tonight.

I just can't believe this is finally happening. It feels like a dream - like I'm going to wake up one day in the bathtub, all pruny and cold, and realize that I'm still 26 and none of this has happened. I hope not - life is very exciting right now.

So! That's the major news from my end. It's pretty much taken up all of my time, packing & moving & enjoying Joe's company. And eating food from the crock pot. yum!

Photos soon. I promise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home