Kelli's Sundries and Miscellanies

A little window into the things that make my life what it is: usually interesting, occasionally frustrating, and mostly funny. Enjoy!

Name:
Location: GA

Friday, September 15, 2006

Finally Friday

Well! Good news! I have made it past the first round of applicant disqualification for a job I applied for at a local hospital! They called last night, requesting a phone interview. EEK. I'm going to do a bit more research for interesting tidbits, and then take lunch, find a nice shady spot to park the car, and call them up (I can't really call from work, you know, and my home is now too far to drive for lunch break).

My goal is to get an actual In Person Interview, but also to feel like I did a good job presenting myself to them. Even if I don't get the job, each interview is good practice, huh?

So everyone please wish me luck!

Maybe I should focus on channeling my inner pirate:



My pirate name is:


Dirty Bess Cash



You're the pirate everyone else wants to throw in the ocean -- not to get rid of you, you understand; just to get rid of the smell. You're musical, and you've got a certain style if not flair. You'll do just fine. Arr!

Get your own pirate name from piratequiz.com.
part of the fidius.org network


Does this mean I'm related to Johnny? Sweet.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm Pirate Ethel Cash. Guess we are related to Johnny. Arrr! Avast ye!

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home