Kelli's Sundries and Miscellanies

A little window into the things that make my life what it is: usually interesting, occasionally frustrating, and mostly funny. Enjoy!

Name:
Location: GA

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

We're Baaaaaaack!

Thanksgiving was very nice. Hope everyone had a nice one as well. Joe and I drove up to the mountains of NC, and while we can't say it was a pretty drive (rain, clouds, then darkness), it was nice to spend some time with the family.

My nieces love Joe. a LOT. More than me, I think. But I'm not jealous. Maybe...

We had a wonderful meal on Thanksgiving day. Ah, the food coma. There are pictures below! Aren't you proud of me??? Photos!! Actually ON the blog!! WOW.

My sister, her husband, Joe and I went to see the new James Bond movie. I wasn't so sure about the new Bond, but I think he did a very good job, and I really enjoyed the film. Especially the parts where he was in his little swim trunks. This Bond is more...fit than most. Anyway, as an avid 007 fan, I was mentally prepared for disappointment, but I can say confidently that Daniel Craig, while an unusual choice, did a great job with the character. And did I mention he looks nice in swim trunks. Yeah. Hmm. Good movie.

Ahem.

While we didn't stay at my mom's for long (only til Saturday), we had a nice time. We drove back Saturday because (1) traffic is miserable on I-95 on Sunday after a holiday, and (2) I had to go to work at 5:45 am on Monday. I wanted to be able to relax on Sunday and not be stuck in traffic somewhere in upstate South Carolina.

Joe and I played tennis on Sunday and in general just relaxed and had a nice time.

Now is the time, my little ones. The holidays approach. I am not ready.

Let the frantic knitting begin!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home