HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
Hope everyone has a wonderful Halloween!! This time was traditionally considered a time of endings and new beginnings, and I must report that my own new beginning is going quite well.
I mean my new job, of course. ;)
I had orientation yesterday, which was very informative. Today was my first day in the new office. Everyone is very nice and pleasant and helpful. I'm a bit intimidated by the level of work and the amount they're putting on me, but overall I think it's going to be quite exciting. I'm going to be designing continuing education courses for the staff, programs for kids in the local schools (like job shadowing and tours) and orientations. It's going to have a lot of variety, a lot of different projects, and I get to work with a lot of different people. It's exactly the opposite of what I was doing last week at the old job, and the fact that it's completely different is VERY GOOD.
On Sunday, Joe bought a catamaran. He thinks (in line with our other floating vessels named after alcohol: see Tequila Sunrise and Blue Hawaii) that he'll call it the White Lightning. NIIICE.
What else is happening? Not much, other than the new J-O-B. yay!
Now to leave you a photo of the cuteness:
I mean my new job, of course. ;)
I had orientation yesterday, which was very informative. Today was my first day in the new office. Everyone is very nice and pleasant and helpful. I'm a bit intimidated by the level of work and the amount they're putting on me, but overall I think it's going to be quite exciting. I'm going to be designing continuing education courses for the staff, programs for kids in the local schools (like job shadowing and tours) and orientations. It's going to have a lot of variety, a lot of different projects, and I get to work with a lot of different people. It's exactly the opposite of what I was doing last week at the old job, and the fact that it's completely different is VERY GOOD.
On Sunday, Joe bought a catamaran. He thinks (in line with our other floating vessels named after alcohol: see Tequila Sunrise and Blue Hawaii) that he'll call it the White Lightning. NIIICE.
What else is happening? Not much, other than the new J-O-B. yay!
Now to leave you a photo of the cuteness:

1 Comments:
And she neglects to point out that those fantabulous costumes were designed and created by Aunt-Kelli-Costume-Creations. All but the inflatable sword which is courtesy of a Happy Meal sometime in the summer.
Post a Comment
<< Home