Kelli's Sundries and Miscellanies

A little window into the things that make my life what it is: usually interesting, occasionally frustrating, and mostly funny. Enjoy!

Name:
Location: GA

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Long Time No Blog

So howdy everyone! Hope everyone is doing well and life is going swimmingly.

Things here are, as you might be able to guess from the length of time since my last posting, good and busy. Very busy.

The job is still going well. I feel like I'm getting a pretty good grip on what my responsibilities are, and I've spent a lot of time getting to know people throughout the hospital. I still need some new suits though.

Joe and I are both doing well. He's lounging on the couch and we're enjoying a show on the History Channel (our favorite channel). Today one of his good friends from Berlin, Thorsten, left to go back to Germany. He came for a few days visit after a business trip here. He and Joe went sailing and kayaking, and all three of us went to the Okeefenokee Swamp. I enjoyed the opportunity to cook for two hungry men - makes me feel like a great cook to see that food disappear!

We're planning to leave on Wednesday to go up to Mom's for Thanksgiving. The whole family will be there, so it should be exciting. And the food should be great. Yum!

It's chilly here now, lows into the high thirties, and the high yesterday was only in the low 60s. Brrrr!!!

My knitting projects are going well.

Sorry. This is really boring. I'm tired. And this is just not exactly a thrilling entry, is it? I just can't seem to muster much energy right now to type anything remotely funny. Which is pathetic, because I was, if I may say, absolutely HILARIOUS this past week. Ha! Maybe this week the energy will come and I can be funny in writing again. We'll see. Don't hold your breath though.

Now to bed. Snore.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

2:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home