Remember me?
Hi y'all!
Well, I see from the last posting that I haven't blogged in, say, 2 1/2 weeks or so. Oops! Life is, needless to say, busy. And seeing as I can no longer blog at work, well, it suffers.
Also? My camera batteries have decided to stop working. Both of them. Never buy a digital camera (or corresponding batteries) from Gateway - just a word to the wise.
So there are no pictures to post as of yet. Joe has some on his camera, but that's it.
Life is going well. My job is still great, although it requires some early mornings. For those of you who have never seen me at 5 am with no coffee, let me suggest you (1) stay far away, and (2) watch Animal Planet for some idea of what you're missing by obeying Rule #1. It ain't pretty. But the nice thing is, I get to leave early if I go in that early. So that's fine.
Tomorrow is another 6:30 am meeting day. Ouch! But this job is great, and Joe brought up a good point - I still would've accepted the job even if I had known about the occasional odd hours. Also, after my schedule gets a bit more set in stone, things will even out.
Joe and I are doing very well, getting ready for the holidays and enjoying our first Christmas season together. :) Our little Christmas tree is up, and we have nice little decorations on the mantle. We're spending Christmas with my mom in NC (my sister and the fam will be there too) - we'll only be there for a few days. Then Joe is going to Germany for 3 weeks, so I will be having a knitting BONANZA! Also, maybe a girly drinks party. :)
Other than that, I guess life has really just revolved around work and home. Nothing too exciting, but the nice day-to-day progression of life.
OH, and I made some awesome chili yesterday. Yum!
Um, not much else is going on. That's sort of pathetic, isn't it? I've been reading a lot of Lilian Jackson Braun novels too - such happy brain candy! With kitties!
Wow. Is my life really this boring?????
Well, I see from the last posting that I haven't blogged in, say, 2 1/2 weeks or so. Oops! Life is, needless to say, busy. And seeing as I can no longer blog at work, well, it suffers.
Also? My camera batteries have decided to stop working. Both of them. Never buy a digital camera (or corresponding batteries) from Gateway - just a word to the wise.
So there are no pictures to post as of yet. Joe has some on his camera, but that's it.
Life is going well. My job is still great, although it requires some early mornings. For those of you who have never seen me at 5 am with no coffee, let me suggest you (1) stay far away, and (2) watch Animal Planet for some idea of what you're missing by obeying Rule #1. It ain't pretty. But the nice thing is, I get to leave early if I go in that early. So that's fine.
Tomorrow is another 6:30 am meeting day. Ouch! But this job is great, and Joe brought up a good point - I still would've accepted the job even if I had known about the occasional odd hours. Also, after my schedule gets a bit more set in stone, things will even out.
Joe and I are doing very well, getting ready for the holidays and enjoying our first Christmas season together. :) Our little Christmas tree is up, and we have nice little decorations on the mantle. We're spending Christmas with my mom in NC (my sister and the fam will be there too) - we'll only be there for a few days. Then Joe is going to Germany for 3 weeks, so I will be having a knitting BONANZA! Also, maybe a girly drinks party. :)
Other than that, I guess life has really just revolved around work and home. Nothing too exciting, but the nice day-to-day progression of life.
OH, and I made some awesome chili yesterday. Yum!
Um, not much else is going on. That's sort of pathetic, isn't it? I've been reading a lot of Lilian Jackson Braun novels too - such happy brain candy! With kitties!
Wow. Is my life really this boring?????

1 Comments:
i hope i'm invited to the bonanza!
-oyster girl
Post a Comment
<< Home