Kelli's Sundries and Miscellanies

A little window into the things that make my life what it is: usually interesting, occasionally frustrating, and mostly funny. Enjoy!

Name:
Location: GA

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Fun fun fun Quiz Time!!!

Ok. There's a fun quiz my sister found here:

http://beliefnet.com/story/76/story_7665_1.html

Go take it now! Then look here to see what I am (you'll never guess):

Did you take it yet? Ok, I guess you can go ahead and look then.

1. Neo-Pagan (100%)
2. New Age (93%)
3. Liberal Quakers (86%) [huh?]
4. Mahayana Buddhism (85%)
5. Unitarian Universalism (83%)
6. Reform Judaism (71%)
7. Theravada Buddhism (69%)
8. Bahá'í Faith (68%)
9. Taoism (67%)
10. Jainism (64%)
11. Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestants (63%)
12. Secular Humanism (59%)
13. Sikhism (58%)
14. Hinduism (53%)
15. New Thought (52%)
16. Scientology (51%) [AAAHHHHH!!!!]
17. Orthodox Quaker (48%)
18. Orthodox Judaism (42%)
19. Christian Science (Church of Christ, Scientist) (38%)
20. Islam (34%)
21. Nontheist (31%)
22. Seventh Day Adventist (21%)
23. Mainline to Conservative Christian/Protestant (19%)
24. Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (Mormons) (17%) [This wasn't at the end??]
25. Eastern Orthodox (11%)
26. Roman Catholic (11%)
27. Jehovah's Witness (7%)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is hysterical! And I find it positively gut-busting that for both you and me, the main Christian faiths fall BELOW being non-theists. Priceless. I'll e-mail you my full results. It's pretty much what I figued (minus the Scientology part- yeeeeooww!)


Oh, and happy Imbolc, by the way! :D
ciao

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home