Crafty Time!
Hello all.
I am bored.
And tired of eating pop tarts. Must go grocery shopping.
Good news though. I signed up today to be in a crafts fair on October 8th. Thankfully this isn't going to be one of those fairs with frilly toilet seat covers and plunger cover dolls. It's put on by some gals at SCAD. So it should be chock full of interesting stuff. We'll see. I have nothing made. Must make stuff quickly. Chris is going to do it with me. She also has nothing made. We are so prepared! :) Bring on the wine and glitter glue!
Am envious of my friend Amanda, who is in New Zealand right now. Such adventures! The most adventurous thing that's happened to me today is I took out the garbage. Which actually, to look back on it, was a pretty exciting thing to do. Sigh.....
I am bored.
And tired of eating pop tarts. Must go grocery shopping.
Good news though. I signed up today to be in a crafts fair on October 8th. Thankfully this isn't going to be one of those fairs with frilly toilet seat covers and plunger cover dolls. It's put on by some gals at SCAD. So it should be chock full of interesting stuff. We'll see. I have nothing made. Must make stuff quickly. Chris is going to do it with me. She also has nothing made. We are so prepared! :) Bring on the wine and glitter glue!
Am envious of my friend Amanda, who is in New Zealand right now. Such adventures! The most adventurous thing that's happened to me today is I took out the garbage. Which actually, to look back on it, was a pretty exciting thing to do. Sigh.....

1 Comments:
well, you were a HUGE encouragement for me to go!
and thank goodness for the blogs...i'm not nearly as lonely this time!
Post a Comment
<< Home