Kelli's Sundries and Miscellanies

A little window into the things that make my life what it is: usually interesting, occasionally frustrating, and mostly funny. Enjoy!

Name:
Location: GA

Monday, February 06, 2006

Creak Creak Creak Go My Bones!

Ok, so I'm officially 30. Wow.

Nothing major happened. I didn't develop wrinkles overnight. Gravity and I are still not mortal enemies. Things are good.

Welcomed in the new decade by singing karaoke with Chris on Saturday night after work. That was fun. Public proclamations of one's age can be liberating. Plus everyone cheered when I announced it into the mike.

My mom came down for the weekend and we had a nice visit. We walked on the beach and had fondue, and lots of people called to wish me Happy Birthday. Thank you everyone!

My sister gave me an awesome tool set with monogrammed carrying case. And it's all PINK. My darling niece Audrey wanted to buy me yarn for the big day. Isn't she cute? Rachel sent the gift as money though, instead of Audrey's choice of yarns. Surely her choices would include anything that looks like a rainbow or a unicorn's fur. Great for a 5 year old, not so hot for a THIRTY YEAR OLD.

Wow. It's still odd, isn't it? Am I not suddenly supposed to have matching silverware and such?

But still, I think I like it. 30 is a good round number. Major milestone to check off the list. And I'm still going to watch cartoons, dammit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home