Stress of the Week
Stressy News (in a good puke color):
Now for the SOTW for February 19 - February 25:
The Dept. of Labor hearing is tomorrow morning (over the phone). Am nervous, of course. Rachel is being very comforting and helpful in handling the copious amounts of resulting stress.
Am realizing I have little to no coping ability for stress anymore. This is a bad sign.
However, it should be over by 9 am at the latest, and am hoping for a good result. Will blog and let you know.
Good news though: My taxes are submitted and not nearly as bad as I thought they'd be, which is awesome. Uncle Sam isn't taking as much as feared.
Annoying news: I have to start back at Wet Willies tomorrow. It's one of those weird jobs where you dread it before you get there, but once you're there it's fine. I'll be studying for the real estate exam while there, because I hope to be taking the exam early next week (as soon as it arrives in the mail). That last part isn't annoying news, it goes under Good News.
Olympic news: Germany is winning the medal count over the US by 4 medals. This is NOT the knitting olympics, this is the cold and painful kind with sports equipment and bruises. These Olympics share cursing, crying, and occasional poke-wounds with the Knitting Olympics, however.
Knitting Olympic news: (because I know you're all just dying to hear it). Finished the front of the sweater last night, except I think I found a mistake in the pattern. The hard way. Rachel, I promise you will have this sweater before 2010.
That concludes the News Report for today.
Now for the SOTW for February 19 - February 25:
The Dept. of Labor hearing is tomorrow morning (over the phone). Am nervous, of course. Rachel is being very comforting and helpful in handling the copious amounts of resulting stress.
Am realizing I have little to no coping ability for stress anymore. This is a bad sign.
However, it should be over by 9 am at the latest, and am hoping for a good result. Will blog and let you know.
Good news though: My taxes are submitted and not nearly as bad as I thought they'd be, which is awesome. Uncle Sam isn't taking as much as feared.
Annoying news: I have to start back at Wet Willies tomorrow. It's one of those weird jobs where you dread it before you get there, but once you're there it's fine. I'll be studying for the real estate exam while there, because I hope to be taking the exam early next week (as soon as it arrives in the mail). That last part isn't annoying news, it goes under Good News.
Olympic news: Germany is winning the medal count over the US by 4 medals. This is NOT the knitting olympics, this is the cold and painful kind with sports equipment and bruises. These Olympics share cursing, crying, and occasional poke-wounds with the Knitting Olympics, however.
Knitting Olympic news: (because I know you're all just dying to hear it). Finished the front of the sweater last night, except I think I found a mistake in the pattern. The hard way. Rachel, I promise you will have this sweater before 2010.
That concludes the News Report for today.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home