Be Still My Beating...Liver
Oh yum. New find of the day: A new microbrew from Moon River Brewery, where we had a mini-U.N. meeting last night (2 Germans, 2 Englishmen, and 1 dorky and somewhat tipsy American who insisted upon trying to do the crossword even though #1) I kept asking the guy who spoke very limited English to help me, and #2) the guys who could speak English didn't care to help even when I bothered to ask them.) Good times.
Ok, but back to the microbrew of my dreams. It's so strong that they don't serve it in a pint glass. They serve it in stemware. Makes it feel gourmet. And what is this delectable gourment brew called?
Highland Stagger.
I love this stuff. It's nutty and rich and wonderful, and Joe and I nearly got in a fist fight when he tried to take it from me, because it tasted better than his choice of the IPA.
Alcoholism, anyone? Yeah. So?
So we had a very nice evening socializing and chatting, and in general making Rene, one of Joe's German colleagues who moved to Savannah in April, feel at home.
Tonight's Parade of Adventures? Good question. No idea. Will involve eating. And Joe probably asleep on the couch while I try to knit with his legs in my lap.
And perhaps putting photos on the blog. Wow! Wouldn't that be something!?
Ok, but back to the microbrew of my dreams. It's so strong that they don't serve it in a pint glass. They serve it in stemware. Makes it feel gourmet. And what is this delectable gourment brew called?
Highland Stagger.
I love this stuff. It's nutty and rich and wonderful, and Joe and I nearly got in a fist fight when he tried to take it from me, because it tasted better than his choice of the IPA.
Alcoholism, anyone? Yeah. So?
So we had a very nice evening socializing and chatting, and in general making Rene, one of Joe's German colleagues who moved to Savannah in April, feel at home.
Tonight's Parade of Adventures? Good question. No idea. Will involve eating. And Joe probably asleep on the couch while I try to knit with his legs in my lap.
And perhaps putting photos on the blog. Wow! Wouldn't that be something!?

2 Comments:
LOL!
NICE.
:D
well, it's the third day i've looked at this post...so i guess you didn't get around to posting photos...goshhhhhhhhh
(the italian facist is eagerly awaiting the day ND's batteries run out...he thought it was near, but i assured him that was the way ND always sounds.....)
Post a Comment
<< Home