Missing: One Boyfriend. Found: Boyfriend's Luggage.
So. United sucks. Let me just throw that out there. After a FIVE HOUR delay, the geniuses at the United desk tell Joe his flight yesterday was cancelled. Surprise! Yay! We made you wait and wait for nothing! Hurrah!
So he spent the night in DC.
I drove to the airport to see if his luggage got here. He had specifically asked them not to put it on the flight if he wasn't also on the flight. They put it on anyway. I grabbed it and took it home, where it sits patiently waiting on Joe to arrive. (Which again raises a whole bunch of questions previously discussed on this blog. Namely, that a random person [me] can walk into an airport and waltz right up to the baggage claim, grab a suitcase that looks appealing, and waltz right out the door to my car, without anyone asking to see a claim ticket or asking for my ID or anything. Can't you just SMELL the SECURITY?)
Anyway, he's on a 12:30 flight today and should get to Savannah at 2:15. I will be at the airport to greet him, of course! I might even take the rest of the afternoon off - who knows!?
Also, the marathon cleaning session for lunch break yesterday was a good idea. We had all of those severe storms last evening, and when I got home I turned on the light switch and....nothing happened. I turned on the ceiling fan...nothing happened.
I had no electricity for 4 hours. It was out all the way down my street. But at least I had gotten the vacuuming done ahead of time! :) I pulled out the camping lamp, the candles, the battery operated radio, and sat in the dark til Savannah Electric showed up at 10 pm.
Anyway, back to work. I feel like Cinderella today - I can only go to the ball (ie. airport) if I get all of my chores done and feed the mice. Ta ta!
So he spent the night in DC.
I drove to the airport to see if his luggage got here. He had specifically asked them not to put it on the flight if he wasn't also on the flight. They put it on anyway. I grabbed it and took it home, where it sits patiently waiting on Joe to arrive. (Which again raises a whole bunch of questions previously discussed on this blog. Namely, that a random person [me] can walk into an airport and waltz right up to the baggage claim, grab a suitcase that looks appealing, and waltz right out the door to my car, without anyone asking to see a claim ticket or asking for my ID or anything. Can't you just SMELL the SECURITY?)
Anyway, he's on a 12:30 flight today and should get to Savannah at 2:15. I will be at the airport to greet him, of course! I might even take the rest of the afternoon off - who knows!?
Also, the marathon cleaning session for lunch break yesterday was a good idea. We had all of those severe storms last evening, and when I got home I turned on the light switch and....nothing happened. I turned on the ceiling fan...nothing happened.
I had no electricity for 4 hours. It was out all the way down my street. But at least I had gotten the vacuuming done ahead of time! :) I pulled out the camping lamp, the candles, the battery operated radio, and sat in the dark til Savannah Electric showed up at 10 pm.
Anyway, back to work. I feel like Cinderella today - I can only go to the ball (ie. airport) if I get all of my chores done and feed the mice. Ta ta!

1 Comments:
best regards, nice info Maytag dryer problem Vinyl incontinent pants allergy help.com air purifier humidifier no download online casino game keno nl 15 How to know which diet pill to take ehrle presure washers Cuyahoga county divorce records buick 36 liter v6 engine Kupno silnik peugeot boxer Nevada femdom Union county il mortgage refinance Christian latina personals canon digital cameras 68 dodge ultrasonic humidifier uh-602 Radar detector windshield mount dashworks amature mature women free pics kappa anniston jacket white
Post a Comment
<< Home