Whew! What a day!
Well, the interview is over. And I must say, I think I NAILED it. I was friendly, approachable, knowledgeable, had a sense of humor, and answered their questions the best I knew how. And I was well dressed, and even used hair spray!
And now is the waiting. The silence before the decision. They have one more person to interview next week, and said that they'll be making a decision hopefully by the end of next week. Thanks for the moral support, y'all! I'll let you know how it all turns out.
Then I felt bad after the interview, because I went back to the office and then to my boss's granddad's funeral. Felt a bit deceptive. But. You have to look out for #1, no?
Anyway, back at the office now (the funeral was Catholic, but only lasted an hour - the church was lovely too, by the way - lots of interesting symbolism in the window designs).
Tonight is knitting night, and I'm going to see how many people I can get involved in the Hugs for Homeless Animals project. Also, I'm writing an article on it, so I need to try to get some photos tonight, if people will let me. :-D
I'm getting excited about the camping trip - one week from today!! We're going to Fontana Lake, a place that my dad loved to go for fishing (in a pith helmet, no less). So it'll be nice to feel the family history there, you know? Plus it'll be awesome to get out of town and see some nice fall leaves! Many photos will be taken!
Alright, it's time to head out for the day. It's been quite a long one, and there's still more to do!! Now it's in the fun phase though - no more stress for a while hopefully. Just knitting!
And now is the waiting. The silence before the decision. They have one more person to interview next week, and said that they'll be making a decision hopefully by the end of next week. Thanks for the moral support, y'all! I'll let you know how it all turns out.
Then I felt bad after the interview, because I went back to the office and then to my boss's granddad's funeral. Felt a bit deceptive. But. You have to look out for #1, no?
Anyway, back at the office now (the funeral was Catholic, but only lasted an hour - the church was lovely too, by the way - lots of interesting symbolism in the window designs).
Tonight is knitting night, and I'm going to see how many people I can get involved in the Hugs for Homeless Animals project. Also, I'm writing an article on it, so I need to try to get some photos tonight, if people will let me. :-D
I'm getting excited about the camping trip - one week from today!! We're going to Fontana Lake, a place that my dad loved to go for fishing (in a pith helmet, no less). So it'll be nice to feel the family history there, you know? Plus it'll be awesome to get out of town and see some nice fall leaves! Many photos will be taken!
Alright, it's time to head out for the day. It's been quite a long one, and there's still more to do!! Now it's in the fun phase though - no more stress for a while hopefully. Just knitting!

1 Comments:
This sounds like the perfect job for you. Good luck!
Post a Comment
<< Home