Wish Me Luck!
Exciting News! I have a job interview with a hospital tomorrow morning! It's a job in their employee development center, and for the interview I have to do a 15 minute presentation (on a topic of my choice - I'm doing travel hints for Bavaria), and have a behavioral interview. Eek! I'm nervous about it! But I can only do my best, and teaching/presenting is old hat, so hopefully it'll come back to me (it's been 4 years, you know).
So I'll let everyone know how it goes. Keep your fingers crossed for me!
Knitting night is tomorrow night, and I'm hoping to involve some more people in my Hugs For Homeless Animals knitting project. I've been contracted to write an article about the project for www.savannahbest.com (along with a story about the Ebenezer Creek kayaking trip and one about the Girl Scouts). I haven't started on that yet because I've been more concerned about the interview tomorrow. Once it's over, I can set my sights on the articles!
Also, Joe and I are planning our first camping trip here in the U.S. We're planning to go to Fontana Lake, in the NC mountains, for a few days next weekend (starting on Thursday). I'm very excited. It feels like it's been forever since I've had any time off from work to get away from the everyday of life.
Not that everyday life is bad! Not at all! I'm still very very happy with Joe and our new house, but going going going every day can wear a person down, you know? It will be nice to have some down time, see some new scenery (hopefully the leaves will be turning by then) and get away from it all.
Well, other than that, life is just busy. Good, but busy. Will let you know about the interview!
So I'll let everyone know how it goes. Keep your fingers crossed for me!
Knitting night is tomorrow night, and I'm hoping to involve some more people in my Hugs For Homeless Animals knitting project. I've been contracted to write an article about the project for www.savannahbest.com (along with a story about the Ebenezer Creek kayaking trip and one about the Girl Scouts). I haven't started on that yet because I've been more concerned about the interview tomorrow. Once it's over, I can set my sights on the articles!
Also, Joe and I are planning our first camping trip here in the U.S. We're planning to go to Fontana Lake, in the NC mountains, for a few days next weekend (starting on Thursday). I'm very excited. It feels like it's been forever since I've had any time off from work to get away from the everyday of life.
Not that everyday life is bad! Not at all! I'm still very very happy with Joe and our new house, but going going going every day can wear a person down, you know? It will be nice to have some down time, see some new scenery (hopefully the leaves will be turning by then) and get away from it all.
Well, other than that, life is just busy. Good, but busy. Will let you know about the interview!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home