Kelli's Sundries and Miscellanies

A little window into the things that make my life what it is: usually interesting, occasionally frustrating, and mostly funny. Enjoy!

Name:
Location: GA

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Guessing Game!

Ok. Mom bought me some business suits for my birthday. I have to hem the pants big time. But I wore the jacket on Valentine's day. It's black with gray pinstripes, and has Spanish lace around the cuffs of the wrists. I paired it with a red button down shirt and black pants. I thought I looked festive for Valentine's day. Until I looked in the mirror and saw this:

Then it dawned on me that I look like a character in a movie. A particular director's type of movie. Anyone want to hazard a guess as to which director I mean? Here. I'll give you a hint:


Yup. Quentin Tarantino.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home