Updated stuff and Wednesday sleepiness
Hey everyone. It's me. How's life?
It's Wednesday, it's cooler out, it's nighttime, and I'm watching Martha.
So! I've gotten my new Dansko shoes and wore them on Monday. They aren't the sexiest things in the world, but they are comfortable. Here's a link to them:
http://www.dansko.com/Product_Detail.aspx?StyleName=Professional&ID1=706&ID2=220202&VID=1770
I don't have the red brocade ones (those are LOVELY though), but mine are just black leather. Functional and fine with pants. Not so sure about wearing skirts with them though - I might look like Heidi or something.
Anyway, I haven't taken any pictures because....I'm lazy. Also I tried to take a picture and then my camera refused to talk to the computer. So! Nevermind! Moving on!
We got a new toy! Here's a photo in action: Oh wait. Camera not working. Sorry. That's no fun, having to just announce it without photographic proof. We got a recumbent bike from Vision Fitness. Cool! I did 30 minutes on it today. Go team.
Also I didn't need to do much of a workout because my department moved into our new office building today! Yay. Again, I will try to take a photo tomorrow. I have a ton of boxes to unpack but got a fair amount done today. My new office is bigger and has hardwood floors. I found out today that the building we moved into was built in 1932. It's definitely a fixer-upper, but I like the big windows and floors.
That's about all for now. I'm annoyed with the fact that the amera doesn't work. Maybe I'll try again tomorrow!
Good news though - the sweater FINALLY got to the baby in Germany. One of Joe's coworkers took it with him back to Berlin and mailed it from there. Whew! And despite the multiple transoceanic trips, it still fits the baby. ;)
It's Wednesday, it's cooler out, it's nighttime, and I'm watching Martha.
So! I've gotten my new Dansko shoes and wore them on Monday. They aren't the sexiest things in the world, but they are comfortable. Here's a link to them:
http://www.dansko.com/Product_Detail.aspx?StyleName=Professional&ID1=706&ID2=220202&VID=1770
I don't have the red brocade ones (those are LOVELY though), but mine are just black leather. Functional and fine with pants. Not so sure about wearing skirts with them though - I might look like Heidi or something.
Anyway, I haven't taken any pictures because....I'm lazy. Also I tried to take a picture and then my camera refused to talk to the computer. So! Nevermind! Moving on!
We got a new toy! Here's a photo in action: Oh wait. Camera not working. Sorry. That's no fun, having to just announce it without photographic proof. We got a recumbent bike from Vision Fitness. Cool! I did 30 minutes on it today. Go team.
Also I didn't need to do much of a workout because my department moved into our new office building today! Yay. Again, I will try to take a photo tomorrow. I have a ton of boxes to unpack but got a fair amount done today. My new office is bigger and has hardwood floors. I found out today that the building we moved into was built in 1932. It's definitely a fixer-upper, but I like the big windows and floors.
That's about all for now. I'm annoyed with the fact that the amera doesn't work. Maybe I'll try again tomorrow!
Good news though - the sweater FINALLY got to the baby in Germany. One of Joe's coworkers took it with him back to Berlin and mailed it from there. Whew! And despite the multiple transoceanic trips, it still fits the baby. ;)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home